WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posters
    Envy
    Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_vote_lcapPrestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_voting_barPrestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_vote_rcap 
    ~(WTF)~Kable
    Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_vote_lcapPrestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_voting_barPrestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_vote_rcap 
    GoldenGeek
    ghengis-khan
    TimmiWanted1243
    wtfdeadman
    Reverend
    speed
    CougarNyht

Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Envy

Envy

Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car! Empty
    PostSubject: Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car!   Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car! Zdnet-call-of-duty-black-ops-edition

Activision has taken gaming bundles to whole new level with the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition, which comes complete with a spy vehicle. Well, a miniature vehicle.

Developers are definitely proud of their latest gaming creation, dubbing it “the entertainment event of 2010.” (Didn’t they see Inception?) But the bundle is definitely something to talk about. Along with the game (of course), buyers will get an RC-XD surveillance car that boasts a remote camera that transmits TFT color video and audio back to the controller.

If you opt for the “Hardened Edition,” you’ll even get a Black Ops Avatar outfit and four playable maps. Sounds very intense.

Available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the collector’s edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops is available for pre-order now for $149.99, and it will ship on November 9. For more of the action, check out the teaser trailer.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wardproductions.org

Prestige Edition rolling out with spy car!
    Page 1 of 1