WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Talk about Ouch! I_vote_lcapTalk about Ouch! I_voting_barTalk about Ouch! I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
Talk about Ouch! I_vote_lcapTalk about Ouch! I_voting_barTalk about Ouch! I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Talk about Ouch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shock

Shock

Talk about Ouch! Empty
PostSubject: Talk about Ouch!   Talk about Ouch! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 am

Well I don't know how long you guys have been around but I've been playing online games now for about hmm 7 years and that includes running servers for counter-strike cz, counter-strike source, l4d, and l4d2 and well this article below got me fired up. Black ops will have dedicated servers HURRAY! but it will only be hosted by 1 server company. And that server company is Gameservers. Gameservers use to be good when they first came out but for the past 5 years they have sucked and sucked badly. While the price isn't bad it worries me that registration of hit detection is gonna blow. So, yeah heres the link to that article and the link to the preorder for black ops. I know I will be getting this game on day one, and from what I can tell so far it looks like it will use steam again which i perfer personally.

http://kotaku.com/5635939/call-of-duty-black-ops-will-have-just-one-dedicated-server-option

http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/
Back to top Go down

Talk about Ouch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Call of Duty: Black Ops-
Jump to: