WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shock

Shock

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 am

Looks alittle steeper then modern warfare 2. I got no worries but maybe some of you do. Also if you didn't know it has been confirmed that this will be on steam and will use VAC, steam friends, steam cloud, and I also believe steam groups for the clan tag. the clan tag is unconfirmed but steam and vac is.

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Download Minimum System Requirements
* Processor:Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
* Memory: 2GB
* HDD:12GB**
* Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c

http://kotaku.com/5668470/here-are-your-call-of-duty-black-ops-specs

To Compare Here are the Modern Warfare 2 Specs:

System Requirements
OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor or better supported
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12GB of free hard drive space
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet Connection required for activation.
Co-op/Multiplayer Hosting: To host Co-op or MP matches, a 2Ghz dual-core or better processor is recommended.

Taken from the steampowered.com
Back to top Go down
ghengis-khan

ghengis-khan

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

The processor is what screws me...
Back to top Go down
TimmiWanted1243

TimmiWanted1243

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

wow what a low end game lol but CoD has never been groundbreaking from the technical point of view Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 pm

naa its not that low end. thats just minimum. it takes alot more then jsut that to run it maxed out
Back to top Go down
ghengis-khan

ghengis-khan

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Yup. I got the game now, but can't play it. It starts loading up, and gets to the screen with the dude holding 2 pistols that says "Press any key" and it just freezes up and won't do anything past that at all... time to start saving pennies for a new MB, CPU, PSU, and RAM...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Minimum Requirements
Page 1 of 1