WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
First Strike for PC, March 25th I_vote_lcapFirst Strike for PC, March 25th I_voting_barFirst Strike for PC, March 25th I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
First Strike for PC, March 25th I_vote_lcapFirst Strike for PC, March 25th I_voting_barFirst Strike for PC, March 25th I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

First Strike for PC, March 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEEPSIXX
Admin
DEEPSIXX

First Strike for PC, March 25th Empty
PostSubject: First Strike for PC, March 25th   First Strike for PC, March 25th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:14 am

The Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike Content Pack launches worldwide for PC on March 25th. Battle for supremacy in four all-new multiplayer maps, including the iconic Berlin Wall, abandoned Discovery, towering Kowloon, and compact Stadium. Join Dempsey, Belinski, Masaki, and Doctor Richtofen as they struggle to survive in Ascension, the latest chapter in the terrifying Zombies saga.

First Strike will be available through Steam on March 25th at 10AM PDT. Pre-order now for a 10% discount. See you on the battlefield!

Back to top Go down
TimmiWanted1243

TimmiWanted1243

First Strike for PC, March 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike for PC, March 25th   First Strike for PC, March 25th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 am

Who cares? I won't buy any overpriced Activision Blizzard products anymore. 15 bucks for 5 maps is way to much even if there is like a 10% discount on that shit. Other publishers and developers like EA and DICE keep adding new free maps and gamemodes on old maps (BFBC2).

And as long as we, the customers, keep buying overpriced products the publishers will keep it like that.
Back to top Go down

First Strike for PC, March 25th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Call of Duty: Black Ops-
Jump to: