WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
People who play... I_vote_lcapPeople who play... I_voting_barPeople who play... I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
People who play... I_vote_lcapPeople who play... I_voting_barPeople who play... I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

People who play...

Go down 
+2
~(WTF)~Kable
Envy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Ok pplz.. Who plays this game????
Back to top Go down
http://www.wardproductions.org
~(WTF)~Kable

~(WTF)~Kable

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:52 pm

have it...haven't installed since i reformatted...im lvl 24 or something like that...I'll reinstall soon
Back to top Go down
Caboose

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Not I, LOL
Back to top Go down
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:42 pm

I play rarely
i love the game
but it get really BORING after u unlock all the weapons
Back to top Go down
TimmiWanted1243

TimmiWanted1243

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 am

I played it till rank 33 and since you get all the weapons like at 20-25 this game gets like super boring Sleep
Don't get me wrong this game is great but what's the point of playing it when there are no achievements or stuff you can unlock after you are half way through the game.

It's like that in Battlefield 2 as well but BF2 had also one nice ADDON called "Special Forces" (yea you read that right it was an addon not a shitty DLC Mad lol) and two overpriced DLCs with like 3 maps and 2 vehicles in each but all that was enough to keep me coming back for years.

To conclude Dice should bring some new gameplay mechanics to the table to keep me coming back which I hope they do with the Onslaught DLC. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

they are, they are releasing a new expansion, called battlefield vietnam. hopfully this will bring new life in to the game
Back to top Go down
CougarNyht

CougarNyht

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:23 am

I now have this. Great game, even on medium settings. I so enjoy collapsing buildings and watching things go BOOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People who play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who play...   People who play... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who play...
Page 1 of 1