WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Map Kit available for Download!! I_vote_lcapMap Kit available for Download!! I_voting_barMap Kit available for Download!! I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
Map Kit available for Download!! I_vote_lcapMap Kit available for Download!! I_voting_barMap Kit available for Download!! I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Map Kit available for Download!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Map Kit available for Download!! Empty
PostSubject: Map Kit available for Download!!   Map Kit available for Download!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Map Kit available for Download

Want to see what the BFBC2 maps look like from above? Want to plan your next game? Want to see all the places the enemy or you can hide? Well now you can. We have uploaded and made available the Map Kit file for download. It includes overhead views of all the maps for you to use in any way you like and is available NOW.

You can download the map kit from the US and UK version of: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/downloads
Back to top Go down
https://wtfgamerz.forumotion.com

Map Kit available for Download!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: BFBC2-
Jump to: