WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_vote_lcapWhy I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_voting_barWhy I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_vote_lcapWhy I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_voting_barWhy I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghengis-khan

ghengis-khan

Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO Empty
PostSubject: Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO   Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 pm

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2010/09/medal-honor-pc-servers

more than a single choice for dedicated servers, and more information ahead of time on what will be possible. I don't like the closed mouth, leak a little bit of info here and there shit that I'm seeing from Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

Why I'll be playing MoH instead of CoD:BO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Other Gamez-
Jump to: