WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_voting_bar15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_voting_bar15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfdeadman

wtfdeadman

15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!   15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 pm

1.You grab your boss’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb defused!"
2.You jump off of a 10 story building because you have commando pro
3.You duct tape a GPS device to the side of your paintball gun and start looking for enemies
3.You hear a siren and yell "TACTICAL NUKE!!!? IT’S ALL OVER"
4.You yell "WE'VE BEEN EMP-ED! ALL ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!" when the power goes out
5.You think its ok to hide inside a rock
6.when you add recoil to a BB gun
7.You see a plane way up in the sky and call out AC130 ABOVE
8.when walking around you check for snipers
9.when your in a fight and say "you cant hit me "riot Shield"
10.when you refer to any and all crates as "care packages"
11.When youre playing hide and seek you call in UAV.
12.When walking the streets you can't help but strafe around corners, crouch behind cars and run for cover whenever you see a helicopter or low flying plane.
13.You see a plane in the sky and instinctively reach for your Stinger missile.
14.You've forfeited sex with your girlfriend because you didn't want to break your hot streak of victories.
15.When a friend say's camping as in the activity and you think of MW2.
Back to top Go down
speed

speed

PostSubject: Re: 15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!   15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:33 am

guess I'm not playing enough i haven't done any of those.
Back to top Go down
wtfdeadman

wtfdeadman

PostSubject: Re: 15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!   15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

i play way way 2 much i got all of those LOL
Back to top Go down
CougarNyht

CougarNyht

PostSubject: Re: 15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!   15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

If you are #14 then you do not know how to do it correctly then. Winning streak or not that should NEVER get forfeited.

Too many puns to list, so I am stopping here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!   15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 SIGNS YOU PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 TO MUCH!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1