WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posters
    Envy
    Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_vote_lcapCrysis {First-Person Shooter} I_voting_barCrysis {First-Person Shooter} I_vote_rcap 
    ~(WTF)~Kable
    Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_vote_lcapCrysis {First-Person Shooter} I_voting_barCrysis {First-Person Shooter} I_vote_rcap 
    GoldenGeek
    ghengis-khan
    TimmiWanted1243
    wtfdeadman
    Reverend
    speed
    CougarNyht

Crysis {First-Person Shooter}

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Envy

Envy

Crysis {First-Person Shooter} Empty
    PostSubject: Crysis {First-Person Shooter}   Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Crysis {First-Person Shooter} Crysis-cover

Gameplay

As with Crytek's previous game Far Cry, Crysis is an open-ended first-person shooter game with many ways to meet objectives.

The player controls a special forces soldier codenamed Nomad whose weapons can be customized without pausing the flow of time, for example changing firing modes, changing scopes or adding sound suppressors. The player is also capable of selecting various modes in Nomad's military prototype "Nano Suit" which draw power from the suit's energy. When the suit's energy is depleted, no modes can be used and the player is more vulnerable to damage before the suit recharges. One of four modes can be selected: Armour deflects damage and recharges the suit's energy faster; Strength allows stronger hand-to-hand combat, the ability to throw objects and enemies with deadly force, higher jumps, steadier aiming and reduced weapon recoil; Speed increases running and swimming speed, as well as other forms of motion; and Cloak renders Nomad almost completely invisible and suppresses movement noise.

The suit's integral mask has its own HUD, displaying typical data including a tactical map, health, current energy levels, and weapons information. The view is electronic in nature, shown in-game through things such as a booting readout and visual distortion during abnormal operation. A particularly useful utility is the binocular function, which allows the player to zoom in and electronically tag enemies and vehicles from afar, thereby tracking their movement on the tactical display.

The player can engage enemies in a variety of ways; using stealth or aggression, bullets or non-lethal tranquilizers, ranged rifles or short-range weaponry, and so on. Enemy soldiers employ tactical maneuvers and work as squads. AI soldiers will respond to noise caused by the player, including using signal flares to call for reinforcements. If the player has not been detected in the area, enemies will exhibit relaxed behaviour, but if aware of the player they will draw weapons and become combative.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wardproductions.org
    GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

PostSubject: Re: Crysis {First-Person Shooter}   Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Crysis looks AMAZING
    holy crap, with everythign on max, it is the best lookign game period!
    thats the only positive thing i can say about this game though
    the story is kinda boring
    the game play is very generic
    and it wont keep your interest for more than 1 play through
    if you want to one of the best looking of all times, buy crysis warhead. its 20 bucks, it a stand alone expansion, and looks just as good
    Back to top Go down
    ~(WTF)~Kable

~(WTF)~Kable

PostSubject: Re: Crysis {First-Person Shooter}   Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 am

yeah i luv this game....max graphics are tits man....o luvs luvs luvs lol!
    Back to top Go down
    TimmiWanted1243

TimmiWanted1243

PostSubject: Re: Crysis {First-Person Shooter}   Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 am

Those graphics are amazing and still bring PCs to their knees in 2010! I can't wait for Crysis 2 but I will probably need a new CPU and maybe graphics card to play that on high settings Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis {First-Person Shooter}   Crysis {First-Person Shooter} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis {First-Person Shooter}
    Page 1 of 1