WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Free full version of "The Suffering" I_vote_lcapFree full version of "The Suffering" I_voting_barFree full version of "The Suffering" I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
Free full version of "The Suffering" I_vote_lcapFree full version of "The Suffering" I_voting_barFree full version of "The Suffering" I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Free full version of "The Suffering"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Total

Total

Free full version of "The Suffering" Empty
PostSubject: Free full version of "The Suffering"   Free full version of "The Suffering" I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Here's a free version of one of the best horror games I can think of, besides Silent Hill 2...

The Suffering (Sponsored by the one and only United States Air Force)

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/the-suffering/pc/the-suffering-full-free-game/
Back to top Go down
~(WTF)~Kable

~(WTF)~Kable

PostSubject: Re: Free full version of "The Suffering"   Free full version of "The Suffering" I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:11 am

I'll check it out later
Back to top Go down
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

PostSubject: Re: Free full version of "The Suffering"   Free full version of "The Suffering" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

O cool
this is like L4D with the original source engine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free full version of "The Suffering"   Free full version of "The Suffering" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free full version of "The Suffering"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Other Gamez-
Jump to: