WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Team Fortress 2 I_vote_lcapTeam Fortress 2 I_voting_barTeam Fortress 2 I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
Team Fortress 2 I_vote_lcapTeam Fortress 2 I_voting_barTeam Fortress 2 I_vote_rcap 
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 am

Who plays?
and since the weekend deal
who is going to buy it?
Back to top Go down
TimmiWanted1243

TimmiWanted1243

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I played like 740 hours since 2007 and now i started playing it again because of all the new updates like the soldier and demo one.
Also I want those goddamn earbuds so bad, freaking lucky mac users Mad
Back to top Go down
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

LOL mac suck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Other Gamez-
Jump to: