WTFGamerZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFGamerZ Forum

WTF Gamerz Welcomes You!!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Vote!!!!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Envy
Metal of Honor I_vote_lcapMetal of Honor I_voting_barMetal of Honor I_vote_rcap 
~(WTF)~Kable
GoldenGeek
ghengis-khan
TimmiWanted1243
wtfdeadman
Reverend
speed
CougarNyht

Metal of Honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenGeek

GoldenGeek

Metal of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Metal of Honor   Metal of Honor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 am

Wow they are bringing back the metal of honor series. as my memory goes, metal of honor was a hit or miss series. It had some good games, some good ideas, but some horrid games. This game was developed by EA and Dice. the EA team developed the single while Dice focused on the multilayer. As many of us know, dice also developed BFBC2. and if u look at the multilayer footage, they look very similar, similar class systems, similar weapon feel, similar game play.
The only thing i see different about the game is that it is trying to combat kill streaks with score streaks. now, you get the same kill streaks (as cod 4) but you dont have to be a killing machine.

for me, it looks interesting, but i will stick with bad company 2
Back to top Go down

Metal of Honor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTFGamerZ Forum :: Gamez We Play :: Other Gamez-
Jump to: